Demo app with example of colliding bodies of various shapes.
2D rigid body physics engine, written in Lua. ●▲■
Features· Rigid bodies
· Compound and Composite bodies
· Concave and convex hulls
· Physical properties (mass, area, density etc.)
· Restitution (elastic and inelastic collisions)
· Collisions (broad-phase, mid-phase and narrow-phase)
· Stable stacking and resting
· Conservation of momentum
· Friction and resistance
· Sleeping and static bodies
· Views (translate, zoom)
· Collision queries (raycasting, region tests)
· Time scaling (slow-mo, speed-up)
CCD not fixed yet!
This is not the final release, the engine is in development.
Playdate Matter is a port of Matter.JS written by Liam Brummitt.
The app card has been updated.